• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Intro- Alabama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmabry11

Registered Users
Reaction score
Hey all,

Longtime lurker and first time posting on the forum. I've been a huge pitts fanatic every since seeing a S1C fly at an airshow back in high school. Fast forward 6 years and now I am now a CFI/CFII/MEI working in gulf shores, Alabama. I have toyed with the idea of starting to build my own pitts but due to instructor wages and not a lot of free time that's not really feasible at this time.

If anyone in the lower Alabama area is building a pitts I would love to help out, get my hands dirty and learn anything that I can. Also, if anyone has a 2 place pitts and wants to fly I would be more than willing to pitch in for gas and/or barter my cfi services for a chance to go fly.

Cheers

-Thomas
704-425-2101

Latest posts

Back