• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

intro to 2 wings!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis40FF

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm Dennis Otto from Zeeland,MI the new owner of Jack's EAA Biplane 40FF I have always wanted a biplane and my home is decored with biplanes so it was time.I'm 55 with 600 hrs with the 3rd wheel in the front and own and fly an Ercoupe 415C I love flying airplanes and looking forward to this new adventure so i will be asking alot of questions, I'm so excited and setting up my tail endorcement and getting 40FF flying again, Jack i will be calling you as the registration was never changed over from you my home phone is 616-772-5027 ------ Dennis

Latest posts

Back