• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Introducing Myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Murphy

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. My name is Scott Murphy and I live in Lutz,FL. which is about 10 miles north of Tampa. A good friend of mine told me about the site so I figured I would check it out. I am currently finishing a Mustang II, but I put off the rebuild of my Der Jager D IX to finish the M II. I also have a SA-100 that I'd been working on for a few years which I may sell. I have to many toys and to much to get done. The Der jager is a little more interesting nad more rare than the SA-100 so I decided to keep it and sell the Starduster. I currently fly a 1974 172M and also a 1949 Globe Swift. I look forward to talking with you all. Scott

Latest posts

Back