• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Jungmeister ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairchild

Reaction score
I would LOVE to build a Jungmeister from plans. Like the Hatz but like the Jungmeister better. (dont like the jungster-sorry)
Do I remember reading somewhere (here?) that plans cost 1000 $ ???????
Are these from Krybus ??????
I saw a beautifull video on youtube of one doing VERY smooth aerobatics- kind of slow and smooth and leisurely - it looked like he was flying with one fingertip and the plane was doing the rest ! So smooth !
Appairently a STRONG airplane. I have only found 1 picture of a fuselage without covering. It reminds me of the Kitfox framework. Some small and some large tubes and lots of smaller ones on diagonals.
I have been told that there were a couple built in canada in the rescent past- but i dont know any details..... is ANYONE building there here in USA ??????? Not sure what would be a suitable powerplant - probably not many Siemens radials floating about - or even warners either......
Maybe the Bigger Rotech ????? dont know much about those really.....
Saw the one at sun and fun that had an M-14 up front. Didnt get to see it fly though. (I bet it was INTENSE ) Claimed to be a 2 seater........
Perhaps it was a "hobbit" seat judgeing from the size of the 2-nd seat :)

So what are my options here- anyone know ??????
Tim in Orlando

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back