• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Load factors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisB

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new on this forum, brought here by Xavier because I annoyed him with my questions. :)

I am considering buying a S-1S/T project here in France but I would like to know a bit more about the specifications, especially limit load factors on the S-1C, S-1S and S-1SS (the project is of a S-1S but S-1C wings are supplied along with enough wood to build a S-1S pair of wings, so I am considering all options here). I can't find any reliable information on the internet (limit load factors are not listed on the Aviat website, which I find odd), so if anyone could tell me the values from the flight manual, I'd be thankful.

Also, the seller says it has a "long fuselage" (stretched by 4 inches), which sounds great for my 1.90m (6ft3). I'd be glad to read about your experiences with that modification.

Cheers,
Chris

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back