• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Looking for SA-300/750 Flight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLKnolla

Reaction score
Hello all,

New to Biplaneforum.com.

I am torn between completing one of my own designs or just buying/building a good solid plane from someone elses design.

Looking for 150-170mph cruise, 3-4 hr endurance, solid aerobatic capability and ramp appeal for occasional X-ctry as well as $100 hamburgers.

Considering purchaseor possible build of SA-750 AcroDuster Too and really need to experienceone in person to help with decision. Also currently considering Thorp T-18 (flown one), Long-EZ (flown one), RV-4 (not flown) and more recently have added Skybolt 260 and AcroDuster Too with 540 as potentials - I simply did not realize they cruised so well with big engines and CS props.

I am presently in San Diego, with access to Montgomery, Gillespie, Brown, Pomonaand the surrounding area.

Happy to pay for gas to get a few in-person data points.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Latest posts

Back