• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Looking to trade Voyager for bipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N6808M

Reaction score

Hello,
Looking to trade my Stinson Voyager 108-3 for a bipe. Skybolt, Starduster, etc... Below are the specs. The plane is listed on Barnstormers for pics or I can e-mail them to you if you're interested. [email protected]
Thanks for your time!
Stinson Voyager for a two place aerobatic plane. Looking for a Pitts, SkyBolt, Christen Eagle, RV-4, Decathlon (not a Super D). I also have a really nice 5x10 V-nose carpeted trailer that I would throw in to the deal if necessary. 165HP Franklin 2189TT,300 SMOH, All cylinders built and flow balanced with 220 valves, Cleveland brakes, New windshield,4 place intercom, Mode C transponder with fresh inspection, strobes, float fittings, new tires, upgraded oil filter, always hankered, interior and paint/fabric in good condition. flown regularly with my wife and kids. • ContactJason M. Noll, Owner - located Champaign, IL USA • Telephone: 217.493.3671

Edited by: N6808M

Latest posts

Back