• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Making Room in Hanger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1 Albee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am hoping to make some room in my Starduster's hanger. Below are some items that need to find a new home.

O 290 G core with a bad crank (no acc.) must P/U $750.00
O 290 cam with yellow tag $ 175.00
O 320 cam ( looks O/H but no paperwork) $ 75.00
Lycoming flywheel & ring gear ( looks like it was for a alky prop - no provision for belt) $150.00
Presto light boat anchor starter $50.00
12 volt alt. with internal reg. EXP. $35.00
M74 prop (cut down to 67.5" X 60) best as a wall hanger $400.00
TMK MX 11 com with rack and harness (I do not have any history on this radio) $100.00
Alt. Encoder (round ) w harness (no history) $35.00
Thorp T18 C/S Hartzell spinner and back plate (original Ken Brock manufacture) $800.00
Auto light Spark Plug cleaner and tester with stand (must P/U) works but needs love $125.00
ACF 50 gun and wands (new) $550.00

I am sure to find more stuff as I look. Getting ready to get wings on Starduster and want to clean out and make room. I have not included shipping in the above pricing. I go to bed early (1900 PST) if you are calling. My phone is (530) 320 6758 or email is [email protected]
Thanks Phil

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back