• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Martin BM-1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arizonawrecks

Reaction score
I am seeking some help identifying a period, original photograph of a BM-1.    

I had hoped to ID the specific airframe bureau#, but that is probably fruitless.

Does anyone know what that protrusion is on top of the wing?

Also, the location?   Is that a recognizable NAS in California?   Moffett?

Lastly, the back of the photo has an odd note that says " Martin BM-1, N2 OLB".    Any idea what that is?

Thanks for any help ... I very much appreciate it!

--> Chris Baird
www.arizonawrecks.com

20080705_152302_Martin_BM-1_tor.jpg

Latest posts

Back