• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Mission Complete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlbpropilot

Reaction score
After 7 years of working off and on I am pleased to finally be able to enjoy my airplane in the air. The first flight was a little over a week ago and I already have 15 hours on it. The performance is astonishing. All of the time and effort was totally worth it.

This forum is such a great resource for people that are interested in biplanes. It is really neat to have such a panel of very talented and knowledgeable people that are so very willing to offer ideas and share their knowledge.

I can't say enough about the support from the Kimballs. If anyone is considering a Model 12 you will truly be amazed at the level of support that Kevin provides for his builders. He is an absolute wealth of knowledge as is very eager to provide assistance after he sells a kit. I had no idea when I started building how priceless that would be as time went on.

My engine came from Barrett Precision Engines. Another outstanding group of people that I had the pleasure in working with. These guys (and gal) are the best in my opinion. HIGHLY recommend them.

It is now time to spend some money on 100LL:D

BTW Pilot Cred to Mr. Larry King (the MAN) in the lower picture.

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3661.jpg

Latest posts

Back