• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

MJ2V Rod End, Cant find one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shovelguy79

Reaction score
I was looking at my Acroduster plans for the torque tube assembly and saw a part listed as "MJ2V Rod End" I have looked all over and can't find one. Is this a superseded part number? I know there has to be an equivalent out there somewhere but being a beginner I can't find it. It is used to link the sticks to one another. Just curious and I figured that one of you would know. It is a male rod end with 3/8 x 24 RH threads the best I can tell the shaft is about 1 1/8" long and I believe it has a 1/4" inch hole where it swivels.

James

Latest posts

Back