• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

My Dads Pitts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I got home from work and my new Sport Aerobatics was on the table, thanks honey!
And I’m perusing, reading captions and looking at pics, when I see the airplane I spent many hours with and watching.
Page 25 lower left is N3515.
Lots of memories. Dad flew some competition and flew a bunch of air shows. Growing up with a green over white airplane, I never knew a Pitts was s’posed ta be red. Always looked so clean in white.
My desire to fly acro has never left. I’ll keep tryin til I can’t anymore.
58509070524__10478BE5-9DC4-4DCF-8A05-482EA11A8F1A.jpg

Latest posts

Back