• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

National 425 Parachute--aerobatic harness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pittss1flyer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This parachute was purchased new in 2007, and has been used only once--i.e. put on and sat in a flight in a cockpit--it has never been used for any emergency. It was everything I wanted in a parachute, but I found that in my Pitts (S1C and S2E), that I didn't fit well and I had to have a seat pack, which I subsequently purchased. Thus it has sat in a closet in the house--i.e. it has almost never been exposed to sunlight or hot or cold temperatures. Specs are:

National Signature Backpack 425 with 26 foot parachute--Navy blue with gold accent trim.
Aerobatic harness
B-12 snaps including on chest (an extra cost item)
Detachable Velour back pad (an extra cost item)
Matching deluxe parachute carry bag (an extra cost item)

It does not have a current repack, but I can get one at our local skydivers shop.

current sales price for this 'chute would be around $2000. plus tax shipping and handling, and more if you pay retail. I am asking $1500 plus shipping, and plus cost of repack if requested (about $65).

I can take paypal.

Thanks

National.jpg

National 003.jpg

National 004.jpg

National 002.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back