• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Need Pitts training in Wi. area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAABipe40FF

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A fellow form the other side of the pond is looking for Pitts training, made the following post on another thread you might not have seen, reply # 18 of this thread for his post and name if you wish to PM

http://www.biplaneforum.com/showthread.php?p=149215#post149215

Hi guys,
I am new to this site and don't even know how to make a new post,
so I apologize for interrupting here,

I would love to get some training in a Pitts this July I go to the States and was wondering if anyone here could point me to the right place,
I will be in Oshkosh and mostly in Wisconsin for a few weeks,
Can't seem to find any schools/instructors with a Pitts in that area,
the only one nearest I found is GrayOut in Indianapolis but can't get hold of them :-(
Any inofs or advise is highly appreciated
George. (flyhardlandsoft)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back