• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

New Biplane Owner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin_one

Reaction score
Just thought I'd step up and say hi. Just purchased a Skybolt after selling my Cessna 140.I have been lurking the forum for a while reading all the info I can about the Starduster Too and the Skybolt. I was just about to buy the Starduster Too when a Skybolt popped up for sale closer to home and a little cheaper. The Skybolt needs some cleanup and a few items addressed so I have it tore down now for those issues and a fresh annual.I hope to have it back up and going in a couple weeks.This is my first biplane after owning a Cherokee 140 and a Cessna 140. I have always loved biplanes and being close to Bartlesville have been to the biplane fly-in several times and even got a flight in a Stearman and Starduster Too years ago.Thanks for all the help and info so far. I hope to continue to learn more about these planes and get out and fly the heck out of it when I can!

Latest posts

Back