• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

New Design - Daisy Mae

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biplanemarv

Reaction score
Wow! I just found this forum. Great idea & wonder why I haven't found it before.
Anyway ... from Jan 2000 to Sept of 2005 I hacked away at upscaling a model I had designed in 1993. Was certified as air worthy that month and I now have many enjoyable hours flying her.
So if anyone is interested in an all wood and fabric, 2 place, Light Sport biplane I now have plans available. I can confirm what my original test pilot said. "Fly's easier and faster than a Cub ....... don't change anything" So I didn't.
20071228_115011_AlmostD&
Oh, oh ....... I uploaded my avator. Not too familiar with forums so bear with me. Well with any luck at all this msg. will show my signature, which is a site I just created.... It has the spec's, more pic's & a few flight videos. I posted here because I have no idea if she is acrobatic or not. Designed for 6+ g's but wasn't in the mood to destroy a wing to find out. It is one stout bird! Empty wt. 780.

Latest posts

Back