• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

New engine for my Acroduster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAABipe40FF

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I flew the Acroduster again yesterday and it does seem the vibration issue has been resolved. If I don't find a buyer I guess I'll keep flying and cut the filter in another few hours......

OTOH if I had a little extra money etc. etc.( ETC's X at least 10 )It would be an interesting project to hang this on the plane. It would be the baby brother to the Ranger Starduster.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]150 hp. Casa Tigre Engine[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
1x1.gif
[/FONT]

150 HP. CASA TIGRE ENGINE • $4,500 • CLEANING OUT THE HANGAR • 150 hp. Inverted 4 cylinder Casa Tigre engine with mount, prop, exhaust, cowl. Trade for A-65 or ? • Contact Marcus L. Bates, Jr, Owner - located Leander, TX USA • Telephone: 512-699-5455 • Posted October 24, 2017 • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend This Ad to a Friend • Email Advertiser • Save to Watchlist •​

Now there's an idea for a certain fellow in OK. He could buy this and my Acroduster less FWF and capture the market on inline Dusters. I'm trying to think of a smaller inline engine to hang on a SA100.:D

Jack

PS Hey Kris, he also has a ton of Rangers......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back