• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

New Guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteG

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hiya, well I have watched this a while, and it appears to be quite active, which ties in with me getting back into building, so I thought I should join.
Small intro,
I am a Canadian, west coast, but living in Dubai the last 5 years.
I have owned a few Pitts, a couple S1, an Eagle, and a few monoplanes. I built Jim LeRoys first set of wings.
I also started the company which became Raven Aircraft, although I have not been involved directly for many years. We called it Precision at the time. I am pretty happy to see where it has gone though.
I raced a Pitts at Reno, great fun! and built a pretty radical 2 seat Pitts style machine. I have basically been out of competition and airshow aerobatics now for 10 years, time to get back in!
I like the Model 12, alot, and so far its top of my list to get building again, but I am still up in the air regards the engine....
Living in Dubai, building may be a challenge,
I am amazed at the expertise on this forum, apparently this the place for performance biplane guys to be!
Cheers,
Pete

Latest posts

Back