• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

New-old pitts restoration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickpetri

Reaction score
Hallo,

this is the first time i am writing to this forum and i am very pleased for this opportunity.
I am an aircraft mechanic engineer with an experience of over 27 years in civil aviation.

I attend your forum and i find it not only interesting but also very helpful and reliable.

I am currently an owner of a home-build pitts special s1s and i have made the decision of restoring it for flying condition.
My pitts is the ex zs-uhz from south africa and was constructed by william bill isherwood and his 2 sons probably between 1976-77.
It flied for quite some time in greece with registration sx-ajp by mike anthimos.

I will send photos as soon as possible

Latest posts

Back