• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

New, unused Hatz CB-1 Biplane plans SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hinckley Bill

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Full scale builder/flyer and RC pilot extraordinare buddy of mine recently passed away.....helping his family dispose of multi-year collection of airplane 'stuff'..
One of the things that needs to find a new home is a new, unused full set of plans for a Hatz CB-1 Biplane.....I've edited out some items in the picture that will post here just to avoid 'far-east' fakers from duplicating the information on phony plans.
I will provide a full picture to interested parties who pm me.
Asking $150 shipped in CONUS, shipping overseas will be at cost
Thx for looking
Bill
HATZ CB-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back