• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Newbie/First post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N111KX

Reaction score
Hello, all. After completing my Waiex last year, I am finally ready to get back to building. With ample room in my house I figure an S-1 could be built inside as the ex is taking some furniture:).

My plans from Steen should arrive next week. It will be a slow build (read: auto-financed) and I have lot's to learn because I can't think of one piece of wood in my two previous projects!

I'll try to keep the annoying questions to a minimum and I know how to use archives so I promise not to be "that guy"

So, I look forward to bringning a new Pitts into the world someday as it's been my dream since I was 10 years old and that was 1978...!

Regards,
Kip

Latest posts

Back