• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Nice day to fly in the Great NW!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StinsonPilot

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
My wife hasn't been flying with me in some time, so I thought we'd go take a peek at the mountains before I headed off to work.
I was supposed to meet up with a few other biplanes today, but got enticed to work instead. Sorry guys...

Great day for it. It rains a lot here, but when it's nice, well...you be the judge!

If you look closely at some of the peaks, you'll see the hikers.

FILE1223.jpg

FILE1332.jpg

FILE1340.jpg

FILE1461.jpg

FILE1496.jpg

FILE1523.jpg

FILE1553.jpg

FILE1581.jpg

FILE1631.jpg

FILE1653.jpg

Latest posts

Back