• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Pitts Questins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsviar

gsviar
Reaction score

I am new to this forum and was just reading through some of the post.

Noticed you have an S2C. I have a Super Decathlon right now which is for sale. Trying to decide if I want to spend the money for a C. What is your opinion of the ariplane? How does it fly compared to a B since it does not have spades? Have you had any problems with the Hartzell Prop or does yours still have the claw prop? I know there has been a problem with some of the earlier C's with overspeeding due to the prop going to flat pitch is the reason for asking.

Just looking for opinions. Have flown a B but never a C.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back