• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Pitts S-1S parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmann750

Reaction score
Fuselage on gear new bungees, brakes, tires, tubes, controls are in, tank is in firewall is on $2,500.00

S-1S wings,w/ symmetrical ailerons, uncovered $1,500.00

1 Set of wheel pants $400.00

I struts and brand new flying landing wires $1,300.00

Nosebowl $50.00

S-1 sheet metal firewall to turtle deck $300.00

Canopy, windshield, rails $700.00

Dynafocal Engine mount for 180-200hp Lycoming -51 engines $600.00

Or take everything for $5,500.00

These prices don't include shipping, accepting responsible offers. There may be some stuff that I am forgetting ask me I may have it, my loss your gain.

Thanks,Mark 570-449-2740

Latest posts

Back