• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Pitts S1 Wing Hardware Collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagsf15

bagsf15
Reaction score
Pitts S1S/E wing hardware available. As far as I can determine this is all of the Pitts S1 wing hardware, minus the slave struts and flying/landing wires. I was going to re-install these parts on my stock wings but I upgraded to Wolf Wings instead! I priced everything out on Brand S' website and it added up to a tad over $3900. First $2500 takes the lot.

List of included items:

Upper Wing Forward Attach plate
Upper Wing Aft Attach plate
Set of 8 Wing Wire Spar Plates
Set of 4 Wire Shaft Assembly
Set of 8 Wing Aileron Hinge Base
Set of 2 Wing Aileron Pushrods
Set of 2 Wing Aileron Bellcranks
Set of 2 Aileron Bellcrank Brackets
Set of 2 Idler Arm Mounting Brackets
Set of 16 Drag/Anti-Drag Wires
Set of 2 Aileron Idler Arms