• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Potential builder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder669

Reaction score
Hello and how is everyone today?

My name is Jake and I am looking to build an acrosport 2. I have previously scratch built a minimax Eros and welded up a fuselage for a sonerai. My current plane is a Comanche 260. My girl is new to aviation and we have been to a bunch of dawn patrols this summer and if there is a biplane present she is drawn right to them and who can blame her? Well I am itching to get building and want something I can do some basic acro in. I had thought about an RV so I still have the high speed like the Comanche but also the acro ability. This is where my girl stepped in and said well we already have a fast plane for travel so why not a biplane for fun and just have 2 planes? Damn I love that woman!!! So I have done a lot of research and the acrosport seems like the best fit for our fun mission so I hope to start on one this winter. Hope I haven't rambled too much and I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Latest posts

Back