• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Project for sale - Senior AeroSport PJ-260

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1975 PJ-260. Located in Mesa, AZ (KFFZ). In Oct '23, hangar door came off the tracks during a storm and struck the propeller (engine wasn't operating), spinner, and the top left wing leading edge. On Monday, 20 May, I had an A&P complete a run-out on the crankshaft forward flange. The test checked out within .001" total run-out. I've cut away the fabric where the leading edge was struck. Leading edge spar wasn't damaged, but likely 2-3 ribs would need to be repaired/replaced, including the obvious leading edge sheet metal.
TSMOH/TTSN 513hrs on Continental IO-520. I have full logs, building plans & systems schematics. Garmin 250XL, TERRA TN 200D, KT76A.
I've owned N300PJ since 1995. I'm selling it as is because I now have 2 projects and can only afford 1. Please feel free to call/text/or message me if you're interested. I've included 2 pictures of N300PJ before damage, and 7 pictures after damage. Please let me know if you'd like additional pictures.
$17,000
-Ryan / Cell: 662-425-6132

Attachments

• Before copy.jpg
    Before copy.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Before 2 copy.jpg
    Before 2 copy.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • After copy.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • After 2 copy.jpg