• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Prop for a Mini?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I have just purchased a Smith Mini with an IVO prop. I am not going to run that prop so my question is what prop would be best for an 0-235 and a plane that weighs about 740lbs. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate. There is a metal prop listed here I may go after but I would really like to hear your opinions on prop dia. vs. pitch and what are most of you flying behind now and why. Of course only 0-235 powered aircraft are relevant but I will read all replies.

Thanks, Larry

Latest posts

Back