• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

PZL Koliber 150a airplane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigpenracing

Reaction score

Does anyone know anything about a pzl koliber 150a airplane? This is a certified plane built in Poland. They look really trick to me, it is 4 place with a sliding canopy and sticks. The cool thing it is designed to fly with the canopy open if you want. I am working on a deal now on one of these. it will be a trade plus cash for my Skybolt. It looks like a neat 4 seater to keep around to fly with my wife and son, then I am getting a Christen Eagle or buying in half on a S2C Pitts. Fun! Just wondering if there are any maintenance issues with these 150a's? it has a Lycoming 320. Any input would be great!

<MOVED FROM SKYBOLT CATEGORY. BEEJ

Latest posts

Back