• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Randolph Paint & Catalyst Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stubleduck

Reaction score
I have 2 gallons of the Ranthane Vestal White ( K7641 ) along with 3 quarts of the Ranthane Catalyst ( AU-CAT-2X1) for sale. I purchased these in January 2009 and only used about half of what I was sold. They have never been opened and are fully useable. I'll discount what I paid by 25% which would be a total of $345. for the lot. It is difficult to ship these products without a hazardous material license but, I would be willing to transport them to OSH for pickup on July 26th - 28th if the order has been prepaid. I painted an AcroSport 1 with this amount of paint plus one additional quart of catalyst and a gallon of G4200 thinner which you will need to purchase seperately. This is a very durable paint with a high gloss, Google NX53DB for a picture of my aircraft and the color is on the Randolph color card.
Email or call with questions at 248-330-1267.

Latest posts

Back