• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Rearwin Cloudster airframe for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigblackmastiff

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

The fella i bought my engine from has a 1940 Rearwin Cloudster airframe for sale. I believe his price will be $5000. It has $4000 in new ribs and spars. It has a Warner Airmaster cowl that has to be worth $$$. I have the engine mount on my engine but would let it go.

I don't have a financial stake in this. Just letting you guys know it is out there if someone happens to be looking. It is in The Sacramento area. I'll be on-site with a truck in November going East.

Send me a PM if you are interested and i'll give you his contact info.
Photo below but he has it condensed for storage.

rearwin 001.jpg

Latest posts

Back