• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Reno 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StinsonPilot

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Always a great trip, kicking tires at this show is always a treat!
Finally got my Stinson back in the air and flew her down. The Skybolt has been keeping the old girl down...

Got to fly my friends Skybolt while there, he just bought it and getting comfortable with it after flying an L-29 for a number of years. He jumped in the front and let me have the back seat. Flys really nice.

I had great weather down and back. Enjoy the pics.

As mentioned in Bretts thread, if you haven't flown cross country in a small plane, you're missing out! I got to fly my Stinson from Torrence to Georgia, then from Georgia to Seattle. I've made the trip to Reno in the Skybolt too.

Hard on the butt, but...it's so much fun!!

Got to meet and talk with Colleen for quite awhile. Got a personal tour of the Lancair she's racing. And talked Skybolts of course!

DSC01227.jpg

DSC01241.jpg

DSC01242.jpg

DSC01245.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

DSC01259.jpg

DSC01264.jpg

DSC01285.jpg

DSC01333.jpg

Latest posts

Back