• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Rotec TBI-40-4 0-320

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Rotec TBI unit new never installed I might part with. It has the regulator and TBI unit. Never seen fuel and stored in sealed bag. I don't have inverted fuel or oil and just can't see the reason to switch at this point. If I was building a 0-320 powered plane I would no doubt go this direction. Even with out inverted systems you will run better doing any acro. Look at Glens install tread and you can see a lot on this unit. Only reason for selling is I think I could use the gas money more than the inverted capabilities. I'll sell it for $600 plus free shipping. ImageUploadedByBiplane Forum1439861229.609382.jpgImageUploadedByBiplane Forum1439861240.630549.jpgImageUploadedByBiplane Forum1439861249.735432.jpgImageUploadedByBiplane Forum1439861259.256944.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back