• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

S-1 Canopy, Inverted System, PS-5C, and much more

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin91

Registered Users
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have to sell a few crucial components from the project Pitts to fund a flying Pitts, so these will have to go.

I occasionally drive down to FL from CT, so if you live relatively close to that stretch of road, I might be able to save you the shipping expense.

S-1 Canopy - Sold

Christen Inverted System - Sold

Bendix PS-5C (orange seals) - Sold

New Raven Locking Tailwheel - Sold

Wheels, Rotors, Calipers, and Brake Master Cylinders - Sold

New Ignition Switch (TCM P/N 10-357200-1) - $150

Dynafocal Type II O-320 motor mount - $150

O-320 Crossover Exhaust System - Sold

S-1 Gas Tank - Sold

Aluminum Spinner (12" diameter, 12.75" length) - ssmdive

Fiberglass Nose Bowl (35" wide by 21" tall, air inlets are 8.5" wide by 7" tall, center outlet has 9" diameter) - ssmdive

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts