• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

S1-T instrument panel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richdolby

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an S-1S, as well as a set of S1 plans. However, my 'plane was built with a slightly wider cockpit @ 27-1/2" wide across the instrument panel, similar to an S-1T.
This was done I believe to make the fuselage more streamlined where the side panels meet the engine cowling.

I am planning to replace the instrument panel, as there are gauges that I'd like to remove/replace, as well as to free up a little room for a mini iPad with nav software.

The S1 plans show an instrument panel approx. 26" wide, does anyone have the S-1T drawing for the instrument panel that they could share, as I think this would be more along the lines of what I have in my airplane.

Thanks in advance,

RIch D.

ImageUploadedByBiplane Forum1457613445.795156.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back