• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Sensenich 76EM8-0-58

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skypalman

Reaction score
<TABLE width="75%" align=center>

<TD align=middle>

<DIV id=ified430950 ="">
76EM8-0-58 ALMOST NEW • $2,950 • AVAILABLE FOR SALE • Sensenich 76EM8-0-58 prop, spinner and spacer. The prop/spinner/spacer only have 12 hours total time since new! The prop was mfg. Aug. 11, 2009 along with the spinner and spacer. The prop s
is 101252K. The spinner is a sensenich C2427, is 13" in diameter, never painted. The spacer is a SPM8S5 and is 1.25". The bolt set is also new. The prop came as a -60 and was repitched straight from the factory by East Coast Prop Service. There is a small scratch where the spinner cutout must have rubbed the blade that is touched up. Otherwise it is brand new! Combo sells new for $4100 from Sensenich. I removed thesefrom my IO-360 Acrosport II to install a Catto 3-blade.

PM or Email me for pictures
[email protected]

Edited by: Skypalman

Latest posts

Back