• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Sensenich 76EM8-S5-0-54 Prop for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tmonkey

Starduster II
Reaction score
I am selling my Sensenich 76EM8-S5-0-54, 2 blade metal prop. It was reconditioned by H & S Propeller Shop in at the Oakland-Pontiac Airport, near Detroit. The prop has been re-pitched to 54". It is still 76" in length and is in good condition. I planned to use on my SD II, but just used it to set up the nose bowl/cowling. I decided to go with a 3-blade Catto. This Prop has been bolted to the engine, but has not been run since the prop was overhauled. I have included photos of the log book, the 1.25 inch spacer and 6" X 1/2 " prop bolts.
I am selling the prop, spacer and bolts for $2,000.00. I am posting it here first, then I will post on Barnstormers if no one is interested.
$2,000.00 and you pay shipping!

You can email me at [email protected], or call at 316-708-5561.

Thanks, Craig.

DSCF1385.jpg

DSCF1389.jpg

DSCF1390.jpg

DSCF1391.jpg

DSCF1392.jpg

DSCF1393.jpg

Latest posts

Back