• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Servo trim tab hardware?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NDTOO

Reaction score

Hi all,
Could any of you point me in the right direction as to the correct hardware needed for the vernier servo trim tab install. I have a copy of the plans and would like to incorporate it into my Starduster Too Build.

Is a ten footA-790 cable correct? The plans also show an AN667-2 cable fork swaged to the core wire. Where would I send the cable and fitting to be swaged after I have it set up for correct length etc?

The plans also show B-66 needle bearings installed in each end of the servo shaft housing. I did a search and checked ACS bookand found no such bearing. Any suggestions as to the correct one to use?

If anyone has any pics or other info of the install they care to share I would sure appreciate it. Thanks, Bob

Latest posts

Back