• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Shoutout for 2 suppliers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyrite

Reaction score
Well after waiting on my main man (Danny Bond) to decide that the bugs are finally worked out and with his recommendation I pulled the trigger and bought an EarthX. It spins the pumped IO360 better than the original concord and way better than the Odessy did !
Total installed weight....4.9 lbs......after giving it the rest of the season to prove itself, I'm going to save another 5 to 8 lbs by using their box that is less than a pound.

Also a shoutout to Chris Gamble at Balance Masters , put his product on a year ago and it also is one of the things now a days that does what it sez it will do.
Never have to static balance another prop and it goes with me from prop to prop and plane to plane. As well as balances throughout the RPM range unlike static balances.
Thanks guys , ain't many things this cheap that makes enough difference that you notice it immediately in the seat of the plane.

Latest posts

Back