• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Single place pitts compared to 2 place pitts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Just curious how a S-1S or S-1T flies compared to a S-2C? I always hear nothing flies like a single seat Pitts? I have 50 hours in my C and will be doing something different, just not sure what? I flew a Christen Eagle a few weeks ago and had fun. I enjoyed my open cockpit Skybolt when I had it. I spoke to a guy that owns a S-1S and he told me it is 10 times better than any 2 place Pitts? Just not sure if i want to dump all my money in another expensive 2 place if a single seater will be just as fun for way less $$$. 98% of the time I am solo anyway. I guess nobody trusts my flying? Ha! I have a 172 to pack people around in. Nobody wants to get in it either:confused:

Latest posts

Back