• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

SkyBolt Starter Kit for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harveysalgadopix

Reaction score
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/5333508475.html
SkyBolt Basic Fuselage, SkyBolt Main Fuel Tank, 3 Lever Throttle Quadrant, Wheel Boots, Landing Gear, Wheel Boots, Nose Bowel and Misc Extra Pieces. I acquired these parts along with a bulk motorcycle purchase in Pasadena, CA I am not an Airplane Builder and would very much like all of these items to go to a good home were they may be used for what they were made for. I am willing to sell all of it for a fraction of there original cost. A brief look at the Steen Aero SkyBolt website I priced some of these items. Basic Fuselage $11,900., SkyBolt Main Fuel Tank $949., 3 Lever Throttle Quadrant $315., Nose Bowel $325., Wheel Pants $300. Total Cost nearly $14,000.

Everyone that has inquired about the Steen Aero SkyBolt! Thank your your questions and I apologize it has taken me so long to reply, I work in an Emergency Room and get few days off, I still have EVERYTHING, Don't really want to start selling it off in bits. I really want all these parts to go to someone who will utilize them. I took a few minutes this morning and wiped down a couple of the parts with a Scotch Brite and WD40 as Steen Aero recommended. As you can see in the photos the surface rust wipes right off. I literally had about 30 minutes to devote to the airplane cleaning it this morning I am confident as Steen Aero is that sandblasting these parts would prep them quickly for powder coating or paint. I need the space that the airplane is taking up and I am well aware if these parts sit outside for the winter they will be garbage. What a waste!

First person with $1,200. takes everything
Please contact me by phone
Chris Herbert(925) 435-2555
[email protected]

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/5320664074.html

Also please see my ad on Barnstormers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back