• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Skybolts for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skybolt143

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those of you headed to Sun & Fun, I have three skybolt projects for sale. I have a short built fuselage on tall gear, a firebolt on cantilever gear and a short built fuselage on the older gear that is about 75% complete. I am located at Cuyler Residential Airpark, which is 35 mi. west of Jacksonville, 8 mi. north of I-10. Prices vary depending on what you want, this is twenty years of accumulation. Sorry no pictures, parts are in every corner of the hangar. I also have a 46 Taylorcraft Project that is complete less Prop 6500.00. You may call 904 259-4917 after 4:30 eastern for more info. ask for Jeff

Latest posts

Back