• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Slab Gear: Acro Sport I or II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimthepilotguy

Jim The Pilot Guy
Reaction score
Good morning to All!

I am just passing through my first week on the BPF and enjoying it. I am also making work out of getting started on a AS2...which starts my question and learning curve on this thread...

Does anyone have any experience with putting/updating an AS I or II to a Slab Gear, IE Grove's, vs. the plans version with bungee/die springs? I prefer a slab and therein exposes my desire for an upgrade.

Thanks in advance!
Jim

Slab Gear- Grove.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back