• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Sleep & Aging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larryM

Reaction score
I think that most in is group is less than 50ish, but I think that there is a broad enough spectrum of people to ask, so here goes.....

I seem to sleep very little 5-6 hrs, and not very well. I am not worried, at least knowingly, and nothing plagues my mind at night. My best sleep is on the couch around 8 pm till midnight. When I am on the road, I do go to bed early, but also have to get up at 4 am and work 14 hr days. My sleep in the hotel is alway very restless. I am in bed for a long enough time, but not enough quality sleep. I eat well and excerise intensly most everyday, but not near bedtime. I am 55, and this has been happening over the last year or so. I am also normally up an hour or more before the sun, and can last till an hour or so after the sun goes down. I think my ideal body schedule is about 3 am till 8 pm. My early tired is exasparated in the winter due to the lack of light, but still get up around 5.

Is this somewhat normal for a man my age, or do I have something else going on? I sure would like the mind/energy that I had a few years ago. I should also mention, that I have a lot less motivation, and that I have always been a go get her high driven type.

Thanks,
larry
"as iron sharpens iron"

Latest posts

Back