• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Small Bearings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I have a few hundred two different size, brand new still in the box, shielded ball bearings. Both have one metal shield and one plastic shield. They are:

Part number, WC87008, KSK or some are PEER manufacturer.
Size, O.D. .970", I.D. .310", .404" wide or thick.

The smaller one is: number 608Z, NSK, O.D. .866", I.D. .310", .250 wide or thick.

They may be metric for all I know, many years ago my wife was in management at a small fractional horsepower electrical motor manufacturer. They changed motor design and these scapped out so being the scavenger I am I brought two boxes of them home. I have had them sitting around for over 25 years, time for them to go. Anyway if they are something you can design in to your control system and use I offer them here for $1.00 apiece plus shipping.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back