• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

SolidWorks models of common hardware

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fidot

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hi folks!

Thanks to Bill (cwilliamrose), I collected a good set of SWX models of various HW and such that Ive been using around a lot. Meaning to do this for a long time now, Ive finally did get around to it, and organized everything onto a page on my website (with a GitHub repository behind -- and don't worry if you don't know what GitHub is).

I think starting such a library will be a good tool for newcomers that do CAD but don't want to chase / draw all those parts out. If you can contribute, please do! Just ping me directly, and Ill help post your models into that library.

http://79ft.net/pages/solidworks-models.html - a page on my site with all the models' download links and screenshots

https://github.com/fidot1983/swx - direct link to GitHub. Go there if you just wanna grab the files and not see the screenshots :)

If you would like to contribute, I would be more than happy to include your models :)

Moderators, if you think this is useful to be hanging out there, we could make this sticky...

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back