• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Starduster Too Repair project $6700

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie-flyer

Reaction score
This is a modified re-post from Oct 2017
Completed and first flown in 2000. Lots of great flying fun for 13 years until a ground handling incident :mad: caused significant damage... too much for me to deal with so I have decided to sell it "as-is".
Engine is a sweet-running Lyc IO320 mated with a Hartzel constant-speed hydraulic prop (engine and prop from a twin Comanche). No oil leaks and burns only about one quart in 6 hours operation.
No engine or prop damage from the incident (no prop strike!)
Cessna Main gear . Cleveland wheels and brakes.
Alternator. Light-weight geared starter. Instruments basic steam-gauge.
Always hangered here at KTQH.
At age 82 I no longer have the physical or mental energy to do this repair.

Are you thinking about building a biplane? You could fix this one and be flying years sooner than starting from scratch plus you will not likely find an engine/prop combination that runs this good for this money.

Located in NE Oklahoma........text at 918-931-9435

a41_annot-c30-jpg.29384

a45_annot-c30-jpg.29385

first-flight-composite-jpg.29386

Latest posts

Back