• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Starduster Too spats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Adamson

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I pulled out a pair of spats from my stash, going to use these as a pattern to make a couple sets.
Anybody know these guys?
0E57D637-8AE7-416D-BE56-A29F805822AB.jpeg

I bought these, a set of gear, wheel pants and other unique parts from Bob after he decided to part out his SD2 project for liability reasons. I know; blah, blah, blah, liability. Picked them up in Tucson, AZ on a cross country from Reid-Hillview, San Jose,CA to Little Rock in a 172 I bought.

I just noticed who signed them.
Thanks Dave!!

Used the gear for N1300S

Latest posts

Back