• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

This is an Estate sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is an Estate sale.

A very dear friend of mine went west and has left a number of airplanes to be sold. The family is not interested in keeping them.
There is a EAA Biplane, Replica Jenny, Single place replica SAL P51D Mustang all in flying condition and a Replica SC5 that was flying but has ot for many years and perhaps more.

Here are some photos. The asking prices are super negotiable.

Asking

EAA Biplane with O390 $8,000
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uoFcMOFVzjZGbMOuuNy-rm8CB2F2Arum?usp=sharing
Replica Jenny - not sure yet what they are asking - they may be keeping it. It flys well. I personally have flow it, with a Rotax.
Photos jenny - Google Drive

Replica P51 D Mustang with low time Ranger 6 Cylinder 200 hp low time engine, Aircraft aprox 60 hrs ttm $40,000. The Two bladed prop is the one for sale.
Photos
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GIe4b37oeXRU1tzK2fX8J7B4Sj9GNTvB?usp=sharingVideo of P51D Flying it is the two bladed prop not the 3 bladed prop that is for sale

Replica SC5 asking $3,000.
photos: sc5 - Google Drive

For more photos and full details, Ill be posting a mini website for easier access to all the info. Please PM me until that is completed. or txt 210 413 7392, my cell#

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6621.JPG
    IMG_6621.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • whitenose.jpg
    whitenose.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back