• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Those attending (flying in to) EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh this year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carpenter

Reaction score
First off, looking forward as usual to the show and walking the grounds as I do every year. Hope to see some of you out there.
Secondly, I am a local photographer from Green Bay and my niece has just enlisted in the Air Force. She is still in high school (Senior this upcoming year), and of course with that means Senior Pictures. I will be doing her photos this summer and thought how unique it would be, especially after enlisting in the Air Force to try and get some air to air shots of her in a beautiful biplane. This of course would require me going up in a separate aircraft as well.
I would absolutely love to be able to do this for her if I could get it arranged while many of you may be in Oshkosh. My schedule would be completely flexible the entire duration of AirVenture so any time of day or day of the week and we would make it work. We wouldn't be looking for a long flight. Maybe 20 minutes of air time. Just enough to get up in the air capture some nice photos at different angles. I would of course be willing to pay for this opportunity, so if there are any of you there that would be willing to help out and make a little money on the side, please let me know. Or perhaps could point me in the direction of someone you may know that would be fantastic. Thanks for your time!

Latest posts

Back